Experience the “2018 Miss America Competition” like a true VIP! The Centennial Club provides premiere access to its members attending the 2018 Miss America Competition events, taking place September 6th – September 10th, 2017. This exclusive membership opportunity is limited so join today.
Centennial Club membership includes:
- Six (6) premium runway box seats to the Miss America Competition.
- Six (6) tickets to private cocktail receptions overlooking the beautiful Miss America stage at Boardwalk Hall prior to all three preliminary evenings and the final night of competition.
- Two (2) VIP tickets and four (4) General Admission tickets to the official Miss America After Party.
- Six (6) of the best seats on the Boardwalk for you and five guests to enjoy the annual Miss America “Show Us Your Shoes” Parade.
- Get the “Miss America Experience” and walk the runway with Miss America 2017 Savvy Shields and enjoy an on-stage photo opportunity!
- Take a group photo with the new Miss America.
- Receive six (6) copies of the 2018 Miss America Competition Magazine, autographed by Miss America 2017 Savvy Shields.
The Centennial Club is the perfect way to entertain your state delegations, corporate clients, VIPs, and sponsors. We invite you to join us for a week filled with exciting events and “members-only” access for the experience of a lifetime!
For more information, contact Liz Brown: email@example.com or call: 609-344-1800
About The Miss America Organization
The Miss America Organization, a 501(c)4 non-profit organization, is the nation’s leading advocate for women’s education and the largest provider of scholarship assistance to young women in the United States, awarding millions of dollars annually. The Miss America Organization is comprised of 52 licensed organizations, including all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico. Miss America contestants contribute tens of thousands of community service hours annually and have raised over $15 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and Miss America scholarships since 2007. For more information, visit www.MissAmerica.org.
Photos by Bruce V. Boyajian